Delaware
Options

Anyone from Sussex County?

Hey everyone! I see most of the brides to be on this board are from northern DE anyone from sussex county? I am getting married at Salero in Rehoboth Beach! Can anyone recommend some photographers?

Re: Anyone from Sussex County?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey and welcome!  While most of the girls on the board are from up north, don't be discouraged; almost all of the vendors from up here will travel down there (the good ones will travel free of charge, tho some may charge a travel fee). 

Let us know your budget, and I am sure the girls can throw out some recs that would be great for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I live  in Salisbury, Md., so I'm pretty close to you. I'm getting married in Phoenix, but I'm bringing my photographer out from Delaware. Her name is Holly Blood and she lives in Selbyville. Her gallery can be viewed on photosbyholly.smugmug.com. Her prices are really reasonable, and I'm pretty sure she includes a free engagement session with each booking.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am from Sussex County...I'm getting married in Ocean View (near Bethany Beach).    Unfortunately, I am using a friend as my photographer, so I didn't do much research in that area.  I'll look through some of my bookmarks and see if I can find anything for you. 
  • Options
    wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm in kent...& not too much the only photographer i can recommend is my friend who is in PA but is coming down to do mine. she could possibly come down for you wedding depending on when it is.
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • Options
    santryksantryk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married in Lewes in September and are using Carolyn Watson Photography, in Rehoboth. We've had an engagement photo session (that comes as part of the packages) and so far would definitely recommend her! 
  • Options
    dianarjanedianarjane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I want to spend the most 2600 on my photographer! I am thinking of using Clair Pruitt!
  • Options
    jacqcfjacqcf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Tom Smith of Tom Smith Photography  (tomsmithphotography.net)> He lives in NCC but travel all over the place and has done 100s of wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a studio called Barefoot Studio in Lincoln. Not sure if they do weddings but their other pictures have been beautiful. Worth looking into.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards