Delaware
Options

Wonderful experience at Frank Bernards on Philadelphia Pike!

Little more than 3 weeks before my wedding and still without a dress, my mom and happened to walk into Frank Bernard's Salon in Wilmington, DE, without an appointment. one week ago.  Theresa took us in immediately and after seeing price tages of $600, $700, and $1200 on the dresses in the front room and being shocked since that's out of our budget, she asked us our budget and took us first to a rack of newly discontinued dresses we could get for a steal.  After seeing how excited we were at the dress selection for the prices, she offered us a new room where all dress were in our price range.  After letting me try on half a dozen dresses or so, and then re-try the ones I thought I really liked again, we picked the perfect dress!  Got the floor sample so it was a little dirty and the salon had it cleaned for free!!  Just had a to come back a few days later to pick it up!  And I was even allowed to try it on again before purchasing!  Highly recommend Frank Bernard's salon - especially Theresa!!
??
Our little lightbulb is on the way!
12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS

Re: Wonderful experience at Frank Bernards on Philadelphia Pike!

• Options
    MrsPnky2BMrsPnky2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATULATIONS! You must've been super stressed! What a huge blessing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wonderful experience and when it was time to pick up a veil, ran right back to Theresa at Frank Bernard, she had my info on file and knew exactly what veil I meant, and it was cheap!!!  dress is almost done alterations at Elaine's.  So ready for the big day!!
    ??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom and I stopped in there last Saturday on a whim.  Theresa helped us as well! She was so great and accomadating even though I didn't make an appointment.  I think I may have found my dress... 1st one I tried on, but still feel the need to shop around a little more though.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards