Delaware

Photography by Leah...tell me what you think?

I have had this bad gut feeling about our photographer for the past few months, but lately it's been really bugging me.  After thinking, praying and talking to FI about it, we are deciding to get  a new photographer.  I am looking into Photography by Leah.  Unfortunately I go to school in Ohio and am unable to meet with her so I wanted to ask for your opinions before booking her.

Have any of you used her?  Did you like her?  Was she easy to work with?  Any suggestions or feedback would be great! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photography by Leah...tell me what you think?

• dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I replied to your post on the Philly board!

• JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I met with her and thought she was super nice. We didn't go with her becuase she was a little higher than the photog we went with. I have never heard a bad thing about her.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cfblechmancfblechman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using her for our photographer :D. That being said we obviously are very happy with her so far. The only thing was she missed our meeting the first time. But she emailed us within a couple of hours and was super respondent and very apologetic about it. We met with her and felt comfortable enough with her that we over looked it. Honestly though that is the only thing I have ever heard/seen bad about her so I dont hold it against her we are all human!

I would definatly try to have a phone or skype date with her. That really helped make us feel at ease and will really help you make that gut decision! Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • bballgirl8789bballgirl8789 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for all your feedback. I talked to her on the phone this evening and she was soo sweet.  She was really easy-going, open and honest.  My FI and I discussed everything and we are really excited to have her and her future hubby do our photography.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She and Austin are engaged now?!?!  Ah, so excited for her!

• bballgirl8789bballgirl8789 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah they are, they're getting married on June 4th.  She is also planning on out-of-town wedding like me, so it was really nice to relate with her. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so excited to hear she and Austin are engaged now.  My fiance and I booked her for our wedding after meeting with her and we loved her so much we cancelled our appointments with other photographers.  My fiance hates having his picture taken but he was super comfortable with her when we met.  We haven't actually worked with her yet, our wedding isn't until 11/2012 and we're waiting until next spring to do engagement photos, but she was so great and her packages are so reasonable and inclusive!

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards