Ohio-Columbus

Red, White and Boom!!

Who's going? FI took tomorrow off to go secure our spot in the park (the one where the arch is by the Arena). I HATE dealing with the traffic, but it's so much fun to go and experience it all :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Red, White and Boom!!

• edited December 2011
    We've actually only been down here about a year and a half & didn't go last year because we wer out of town, but I want to go this year! We just don't know where to go!
  • Combs132Combs132 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I don't think I'm going.. I live around there so hopefully I'll still be able to see them from the comfort of home :)  Enjoy!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I won't be making it this year. My FI has class till 10:30pm and our nearly 1 year old isn't quite ready for all that yet. I'll watch on tv with her at home though
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am totally going, I love the fireworks, We walk down there around like 8 pm and get a good spot and walk back it is a lot of fun. I am sad because I won't be able to attend the Hilliard Fireworks this year because I have to be at work at 7 on tuesday and I live 45 minutes away.

But this is my favorite time of the year.
  • edited December 2011
    We packed up the car with lawn chairs last night! We're ready. I love BOOM!!
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not gonna make it this year. It's just too crazy & I have tons to do tomorow. So I'll be watching from the comfort of my own home!
    Our baby! image Sadie
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We are going thankfully one of our manufacturing plants opens up the doors to a group of us to watch from their lot...whoooot!
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards