Ohio-Columbus

Aveda Salon?

I am thinking of switching to an Aveda Salon since the products and color are supposed to be better for your hair.  Is there a salon and/or stylist that anyone can recommend?
TIA!

Re: Aveda Salon?

• KateOSU1KateOSU1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PHIA in the Short North is a great little salon!! Michelle or Steven are fabulous. I LOVE everything Aveda!
  • edited December 2011
    When I lived in Columbus I used to go to 1400 Downtown, which has now changed their name to Square One since they have new owners.  They're located on the corner of Gay and HIgh st.  They also have a location in New Albany.  I recommend my stylist Michael or a girl named Quinn at the downtown location.  I loved it there and I miss it!
  • edited December 2011
    I go to Phia in the short north - great prices and fabulous service! I go to Annah, she's awesome
  • AmyChristyAmyChristy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    !400 is great! I love Haley!
  • edited December 2011
    Rafiels on High Street is great!  I would recommend Julie or Peggy.  Julie is my normal stylist but was on maternity leave during my wedding so Peggy did my wedding hair. 
  • lhough812lhough812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I go to Nurtur the Aveda Salon on Lane.  They are phenomenal and they give complimentary massages, mini facials, and warm towels (always a perk!).  Custom service is their #1 priority and they will not let you leave until you look and feel perfect!  I would recommend Caitlyn for cuts and Leah for color.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards