Ohio-Columbus

JW Photography Orders

Good Morning,
To those who used JW Photography I was curious to know exactly I long (average time) would it take for my order to come back. I just order the pictures last Saturday and I requested pickup.  Also, how long will our pictures be available online after ordering?
Thanks for your feedback!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary

Re: JW Photography Orders

• edited December 2011
    I received my enagagement photos and CD within two weeks.  I know they are really busy right now, but if you order isn't too large, I would be surprised if it takes much longer than that.  I am not sure how long they stay online though.  Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    They were SUPER fast with the engagement proofs. I know they were a week late with the wedding photo cds but that was the same week they had a death in the family. TOTALLY understandable. Thus, the photos were online about 3 weeks after the wedding.
    Photobucketimage BabyFruit Ticker 1) "BABY PETRIE" BFP 12/22/11 Miscarriage 12/27/11 4weeks 3days 2) "BABY ROO" BFP 1/20/12 Heartbeat 160 2/15/12 Miscarriage 2/20/12 7weeks 6days 3) "BABY STEWIE" BFP 4/29/12 It's a BOY! EDD 1/12/13 Please stay, baby. Darling don't be afraid. I have loved you a thousand years. I love you for a thousand more.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies,

I am super excited I talked to the Heidi today.  I should have them before Christmas.  They are so great to work with I am hoping all my vendors are as good as them. 

Again Ladies thanks for the feedback!  Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards