Ohio-Columbus

Rehersal Dinner Restaurants

Any suggestions for rehersal dinner restaurats?  I live in Dublin... so I would consider anything downtown, polaris, easton... there are so many choices! Not sure if anyone had any good experiences they wanted to share.

Much Appreciated!

Re: Rehersal Dinner Restaurants

• edited December 2011
    DeepWood! We had our rehearsal dinner there back in May. We wanted something that wasn't a chain, that was downtown, and had the space for our large group. We also loved that they use local and/or in-season ingredients.  They were so easy to work with, the food was delicious (I mean really delicious), the staff was amazing, and they helped me work within our budget. We had such a great experience with them! 
  • BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal dinner at Polaris Grill, and it was wonderful!  Delicious food, great service, and we had a nice private room.  My MIL said the staff was very helpful in menu planning, and she was able to come in and decorate the room earlier in the day. 
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • edited December 2011
    Spaghetti Warehouse - it was tasty, cheap, and SO easy to plan.  They have several different options for private or semi-private group dinners.  They have a few different packages to choose from and each per-person price includes an entree, salad, bread, non-alcoholic beverage AND tax and tip.  They also let you bring in your own dessert.  Literally the hardest thing about planning the rehearsal dinner was getting the guest count.
  • erikadiehlerikadiehl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Worthington Inn! Great food and very old school romantic atmosphere!
  • edited December 2011
    La Scala right there in Dublin or Schmitt's downtown are both great rehearsal dinner places. My personal favorite = Schmitt's. Awesome atmosphere and great food :)
  • edited December 2011
    Its very casual but were planning on having ours at the Pig Iron BBQ in Clintonville/Worthington, they will reserve the front room for us.  Its just up the street from our church, excellent food, good beer selection (a must), and fun atmosphere.  Its a good fit for our wedding party and relly, who doesnt love bbq!?
    image 210 Invited
    image 140 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 38 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards