Iowa-Des Moines

Day of Checklist

We're putting together the last details before our wedding in less than a month...anyone have any suggestions for a last minute checklist, things or tasks the week of and the day of that they forgot or are afraid they will forget?

I'm thinking things like assigning someone to make sure all of your things made it out of the church, choosing a point person to get all of the gifts home from the reception...anything else?
Natural m/c 8/31/12 at 11 wks BFP #2 - Due August 16!

Re: Day of Checklist

• abja45abja45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Will you be taking your vail off after the ceremony?  Who will be incharge of getting that back to you?  Are you stayinging in a hotel room wedding night?  Who will check  you in?  I have heard people bring gifts to the church- someone will need to get those to a reception/home.  I am going to have someone watch my posture during pictures- make sure I don't start to slump.
    I started making this same list tonight.  Let me know if you think of anymore.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know what things to suggest you add, but if you haven't already done so, it may be helpful for you to make a timeline for what needs done by what time during that week/day/rehearsal day.  My older sister made one for hers, and she told me I need to make one for mine.  Since our wedding is going to be at my parents and are doing everything ourselves, we will have things going on/to do almost that entire week to get ready for it, so we will need a timeline to help us keep on track.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards