Iowa-Des Moines

Location for dinner/reception

I'm hoping folks can recommend spaces for an intimate wedding/dinner - around 50 people. Either a restaurant or other space that accomdate short ceremony, reception, sit-down dinner. 

Re: Location for dinner/reception

• Blank Park Zoo has really ramped up their weddings recently-- their website says there's multiple spaces to have a ceremony and then there's space for dinner. We looked at getting married there but they were already booked on the date that worked best for us. 

Good luck!
  • The Art Center is a beautiful space.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Renaissance Savery Hotel might be able to help you. I had my reception there for about 120 people. They are very helpful! I just don't know all their reception spaces but I bet it's worth a try because they are really great to work with and the food was amazing!
  • The Holiday Inn at Jordan Creek was phenomenal for our wedding in October.  Food by Johnny's Italian Steakhouse--people are still raving about the parmesan crusted NY Strip!

Alice is the wedding coordinator and was awesome to work with.  They could definitely accommodate a group of your size to have a ceremony, reception & dinner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards