January 2013 Weddings

Any destination brides out there?

Anybody having a destination wedding in January?  Have you already sent out your save-the-dates?

Re: Any destination brides out there?

• I'm getting married in Vegas, so I guess it counts as a destination wedding since my fiance and I don't live there.  I'm actually sending them out this weekend! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're getting married in Costa Rica, which is where we live... but all *my* guests are from New York, and we're moving there two weeks after the wedding. I sent my save the dates out very recently so that people could make arrangements :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Save the Dates? I'd be glad to have some planning done lol

VERY recent engagement and we're too nerdy to have a normal date. Solution? Prime numbers.

*groan*

Worst part is, it made me giddy. I don't think she's nearly as excited as me.

We know which STATE and the DATE but beyond that, we have nothing. PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one out there still all shiny about the engagement and not actually past the lookinhg-at-pretty-pictures stage of planning yet?
    White Knot Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Kinda sorta! We live in/are getting married in Costa Rica, but a few of our guests are my friends and family from New York. We sent the save-the-dates last month. :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards