Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Bridesmaid Jewelry!

Anyone know where I can order affordable custom bridesmaid jewelry?? I want to incorperate that into their gift, but I have 5 bridesmaid and I don't want to spend 200 bucks on jewelry! My color is choc brown and accent colors are green and burnt orange. Either want to do all brown jewelry sets or every other green and orange with the same style. and SIMPLE! I've looked on etsy, and exclusively weddings and neither have what Im looking for. Any suggestions??

Re: Bridesmaid Jewelry!

• shameless_adshameless_ad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried doing an Alchemy request on Etsy?  If you know generally what style you're looking for, you can request custom items.  You just describe what you want, how many you want, and how much you want to spend.  Sellers will then bid on your request, and you can choose which one you want.  This is how I found someone to create the headband I wanted, but couldn't find.
    Bio - Updated 7/25/10
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 284 Invited image 182 Attending image 96 Declined image 6 Not yet replied
  • schmoodschmood member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there is a jewelry brand out there called '1928' i know they have it at Kohls.   For my sisters wedding, our dresses were brown and this brand has a line of copper-brown jewelry.  Not sure if they have colored stones in them like green - ours were copper with a yellow-y orange stone.   Might want to take a look...not custom, but definately reasonably priced.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jonesy1506jonesy1506 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! 1928 is a brand that I have heard of but totally forgot about! Going to check it out now! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards