Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

follow up on Macy's Post (below)

Hi ladies -for some reason I'm not being allowed to reply on my previous thread about my Macy's registry completion gifts. 

Anyways - we have been working with the Maplewood Store (closest to home for us) and I've spoken directly with their Bridal folks twice now and left a message yesterday that hasn't been returned.   I haven't called the individual companies that we're supposed to be getting product from.  I guess if I don't get the info I need from the Bridal people, I'll have to go that route next.  blerg - I just want to have this done!!

Re: follow up on Macy's Post (below)

• Options
    L&N5588L&N5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe you can try talking to the roseville store- they were really so helpful.  The woman I worked with was Lisa and she really bent over backwards for me.  You shouldn't have to go in, she worked with me over the phone a number of times.  GOOD LUCK!
  • Options
    wittyschaffywittyschaffy member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness - what a difference changing stores made!  Thanks for the rec for Lisa.  She really listened to me and informed me that some of the stuff we were told in Mplwd was just outright wrong!  She was going to personally call the people at corporate that haven't put our order through (since August '10 because the first lady never submitted it in Oct. '09 when we first went in to do this stuff.) and would be calling me back to let me know what we can expect and when we can expect to see it.  Feeling so much better about it.

If she is able to follow through with her promises, she will have gone HUGELY far in redeeming Macy's in my eyes.  Right now, I'm a pretty unsatisfied customer.
  • Options
    L&N5588L&N5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm so glad you had better luck with Lisa, I'm sure she will get things worked out for you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards