Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Home from taking e-pics!

FI and I just got home from taking our engagement photos with Spencer Combs.  He is seriously the cutest guy ever.  He get's SO excited while he's shooting.  Apparently we were one of the most comfortable couples he has shot (which I had a very hard time believing). 

We went to a park in Apple Valley and took pictures in the woods, by a lake, and in a cool area with reeds.  Then we went into town by some train tracks and we even laid on the tracks! 

I am so excited to get the photos back and send out STD's!  Then it will feel like this wedding is actually happening when we are letting all of our family and friends know about it.  Laughing

Thanks for letting me be excited! 

Re: Home from taking e-pics!

• edited December 2011
    That is exciting!!  Sounds like they went well :) We are in the process of putting our STDs together and hope to have them finally sent out in the next few weeks, so I totally understand what you mean that the wedding is "actually happening"

Can't wait to see how your pics turned out!
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    So excited to see them! Love Spencer's work!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lboerner88lboerner88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad you had a good time :) It's always nice when you get to meet a vendor and you have a good time with them! Can't wait to see the pictures :)
  • edited December 2011
    Can't wait to see the pics!! Spencer is our photog too - he is soo cute and soooo talented!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_home-taking-e-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:0c81f0af-4fb0-4553-927a-bd6b3673af8fPost:f2009770-87a6-409f-a96f-097c5807a6f0">Re: Home from taking e-pics!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can't wait to see the pics!! Spencer is our photog too - he is soo cute and soooo talented!!
    Posted by TriSaratops10[/QUOTE]

Love your e-pics from him!  I am going to be on pins and needles for the next two weeks, waiting for the CD in the mail.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards