Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Shuttles...

Hello!
Sorry I haven't been on as usual.  School is kicking my butt, but I should be done next week :)

I am getting married at Crystal Lake Golf Course in Lakeville.  I really want to provide a shuttle to the hotel for safety of the guests drinking and the winter weater.  The TownPlace in Eagan and SpringHill Suites in Eagan are willing to do shuttle service for us.  When I got my contract to sign it says that they will only do 3 shuttles. We don't feel that it is enough for the large variety of ages attending the wedding.  When I emailed the lady to ask how much additional shuttles would cost, she assured me that it was plenty because bigger weddings have stayed there and it worked out...Great...but that isn't my wedding.

So does anyone know where we can find a hotel to provide a block of rooms and shuttle service to our venue in the Lakeville area?

Or any other suggestions?

Re: Shuttles...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want to pay for shuttles, I heard you can rent Super Shuttle (they usually do service to the airport) for a good price. I plan on looking into that for our wedding as well. Good luck!
  • Options
    ktwagner21ktwagner21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at the comfot inn in Lakeville?  It's not too far away, but I think they do have a shuttle for their hotel.  I would say Holiday inn in Lakeville, but I don't think they have a shuttle service. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hippoloverhippolover member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am looking at the comfort inn website and not seeing any information about a shuttle. 

Thanks for the supershuttle idea. I will have to check them out.  

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Nite Train in Farmington is a local bus service that shuttles people from bar to bar in Farmington. You can also rent them for shuttles. I heard that they are very well priced. You can google them.
    *spoiled to the bone*
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards