Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Little white chapel?

SO im looking for a little white chapel/church to get married in..... any ideas?

Re: Little white chapel?

• edited December 2011
    The church that I used to go to is a little white church (seriously looks like the stereotypical one wiht a steeple and everything). It used be called Ascension Lutheran Church in St. Louis Park, but congregations merged and moved and another congregation is renting the place. I think it's called Emmaus now?
  • edited December 2011
    There are a couple around my house but I am out in the boonies of Rogers:

St Walburga Church Fletcher
    St John's Episcopal Church

This one is in Plymouth and I know I looked up more info on it before but I can't remember who they are affiliated with now:
    Saint Joseph Church 

Those are the ones I have seen around my house. HTH.  
    Anniversary
  • sbreuersbreuer member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Not to be a downer - but something I found interesting when I talked to our Pastor- I found out that our church would only marry members of the church simply because they received SO many requests from outside people who loved the quaint scenery (AKA "little white church").  Our church was kinda on a main drag, so I think that was part of the appeal though.  Good Luck, I hope you can find one!
  • edited December 2011
    There is one in Golden Valley, It is historical and ran by the Historical societ, they let you use your own officiant if you like and do not have to be a member, fairly reasonable.
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards