Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

update: PEC brides liqour quote

So I got a quote from valu liqours(had a post yesterday about it).
2 kegs $129.00 16 gal
white and red wine $7.11 for 250 ML
Brandy for $12.82 1 liter
Bacardi $16.15 1 liter
The total price includes deliver, return of unopend bottles and  pick up of unopened bottles and kegs.  The price doesn't not include 5% off total bill.  I think this seems like a great deal.
we are having 120 drinking gusets I am thinking.  He recomned 2 kegs 48 bottles of each wine and 9 bottles of the liqour each.  The wine comes in a case of 12 but you still can return the bottles if the case is open.  I hope this was helpful.
Anniversary

Re: update: PEC brides liqour quote

• Options
    drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome thanks for getting back to us!
    Your quote actually seems higher than mine so I am contacting my liquor guy to see if he can beat yours - although mine did not include deliver or pick up I dont think - but I will let you know what I hear back!
  • Options
    babybrd182babybrd182 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for posting this! I just booked Profile last week and that was my next "to do" on my list!!! :D
    -Knottie Bridget Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 11th, 2011 Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have an address/ phone number for Valu Liquors?
  • Options
    LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No vodka?!

What about mixers - do you have to provide those too?  Non-alcoholics?
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think PEC provides the pop and mixers... I agree though. no Vodka??

Oh... and what brand of vino did you get? (I'm assuming it's $7 for 750ml?)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In my price list, Profile charges $2 for unlimited pop per person for the night. I'm sorry I can't remember if that includes mixers. Things may have changed since you booked so that might just be something new they charge for. I just signed the contract last week.
    -Knottie Bridget Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 11th, 2011 Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Like babybrd said, PEC charges $2 a person for soda and I remember Heather listing off what that included and it didn't include mixers....at least not when we asked about it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah. It does just include pop (and coffee?) but we can bring it whatever juice/mixers we want, I think.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Either way, it's still a helluva deal ;) Thanks again for posting that!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards