Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

FS: White Paper Lanters :(

I just found out today that my reception hall will NOT allow me to have anything hanging from the ceiling!! I'm so sad :( . I jumped at the opprotunity a while back when a bride was selling her paper lanterns on craigslist. So they are up for grabs. I am selling 25 battery operated paper lanters, and also a cute string of 32 tiny paper lanterns that attach to white christmas lights. I am not sure of the exact size of the paper lanters that I am selling. But there are 5 of each size ( I am guessing that they are 6",8",10", and 12"),. I am looking to sell all of this together for $75...I payed her $110 when I bought them. Each lantern comes with a battery operated light, that is why they cost a bit more. As of right now all of the battery operated lights are working, but I can't guarentee that they would last tfor your whole reception since they have been used before. You could easily replace the batteries,they function with the small hearing aid batteries. If you are interested either message me here or email me at root.erica@gmail.com Thanks :):)

Re: FS: White Paper Lanters :(

• edited December 2011
    I'm sure this falls under the ceiling category, but is there anyway you could hang wire from wall to wall and get them taut enough to hang the lanterns from that? 
  • ericaandsyericaandsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish! They are a brand new venue, so they are very strict. Nothing on the walls or ceilings :( Thanks for the suggestion!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards