Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul


I saw your table numbers in the post below, and I am wondering if you bought post on which to stand them. Mrs. Katematch tells me these are called stanchions. I can not find them anywhere. If you did buy them, can you tell me where or are you interested in selling yours? Thanks.


  • KERJFKERJF member
    edited December 2011
    we were able to get them from our reception hall which was nice since id never use them again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards