Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Deckci Discount?

I just received my quote from Deckci and then heard that they sometimes offer discounts.. any clue as to when or how? Thanks!

Re: Deckci Discount?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got a discount when I signed a contract at a wedding fair.
  • Options
    NuggetBrainNuggetBrain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wait until the Wedding Fair in october. I've heard that if you sign a contract there, you'll save up to 30%.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They used to do referral discounts, I believe.
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    mrs.katematchmrs.katematch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a discount last year (booked Sept 08) because they were just starting up.  Some of the references to such discounts (in bios - like mine) may be from awhile ago.
  • Options
    rkroerrkroer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They told me they don't do referral discounts right now, but they do (allegedly, that's what they told me themselves) offer primo discounts for signing with them at the TCBA Wedding Fairs (needless to say I'm waiting until the October one to sign a contract!)
  • Options
    sunkiss177sunkiss177 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If they give discounts at all, which it appears they do, why don’t you just tell them that you hear they  give discounts out at bridle shows, but you would like to book now and were wondering if they could give you the same bridle show discount. All they can say is no, if they do, you can say something like, "Well I was really hoping to get this taken care of earlier.  I will look around a bit and see if anyone else can help me out with the pricing now, but maybe I will see you at the show." This might get them to act faster, if it doesn’t, no loss to you; just go see them at the bridle show.
  • Options
    rkroerrkroer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried the round-about way of getting a discount now, almost identical as the suggested method.... I borrowed one to take to our venue to make sure they fit and when I followed up the next day I said I love them but I have to wait and see what fits into our budget (like hint hint, give me the discount now and I'll book now -- and I even asked about referral discounts and they said they don't do them anymore).  Any way her reply was "If your budget is a concern you can wait and book with us at one of the wedding fairs because we always offer discounts then".  I would assume they'll tell you the same thing: wait until the fairs. 
  • Options
    rkroerrkroer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS --- I even mentioned that I was checking with other vendors, and even that didn't nudge them.  I'm not complaining at all, and I've got the time to wait until October (or even January) I'm just saying it most likely won't work for you either.  They're Knotties too and know the system :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip, I just asked them about the October wedding fair and if that can get me a discount then great, otherwise the prices are reasonable anyways.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think their pricing alone is worth the booking, even without a discount. They are a quality company, and already have low low prices. They are really reliable, friendly, and flexible. The other major rental companies don't offer discounts that I'm aware of, Midway, Aarcee, Linen Effects, and they still charge an arm and a leg.  

Zuma Zoom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards