Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Rrr! Forgot to save photographer's website! help...

About a month or so ago, someone posted a reply in response to inexpensive photographers, and someone mentioned a lady named sarah I believe. They said she was just starting out in wedding photography and was good, but inexpensive. Does anyone know who I am talking about? I totally forgot to save the website. Thanks! Also, any other ideas of inexpensive photographers in the area would be much appreciated!
When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.

Re: Rrr! Forgot to save photographer's website! help...

• Options
    TeaForMeTeaForMe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Was it Sarah Ciccone? www.sarahcicconephotography.com is her website. I found her on this message board too... and we actiually just signed a contract with her! She hasn't done weddings yet, but her other photos are fantastic!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    NuggetBrainNuggetBrain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much is it for her packages?

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not a Sarah, but check out Dana Schoppe.  She's also just getting into weddings (also does sports photography). http://dschoppe.smugmug.com Ben Berndt Photography is a little more, but still very reasonable.  www.benberndtphotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much guys! Yes, it was that sarah! :)
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • Options
    TeaForMeTeaForMe member
    edited December 2011
    Nugget - We're paying $600 for all day coverage. Awesome.

• Options
    NuggetBrainNuggetBrain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, really?  Does it include rights and retouching and stuff too?

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    TeaForMeTeaForMe member
    edited December 2011
    She didn't say anything about retouching, but we get the rights, an engagement session and a CD of all the pictures ... plus she said she'll do a slide show (for the reception, I assume) too I think. yeah... I think it's a fantastic deal. She has a slightly more expensive package that includes a "gallery wrap" portrait too. She's been great to work with so far... the two times we've met :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards