Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

*LittleSweetie*

Hey, I was wondering if you had or were going to post any vendor reviews? I am using some of the same vendors and would love to hear what you think.

Re: *LittleSweetie*

• kristigileskristigiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto. :)
    August 14, 2010 image*PLANNING* *MARRIED*
  • LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I will be :) Any you're specifically wondering about? All were great.
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Queen of Cakes!
  • leahluleahlu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Queen of Cakes and Eagan Community Center in particular.
  • LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll write my formal reviews when I get my video back (just to do them all at once). QoC was amazing to work with.  By far the best baker we interviewed, in terms of quality, professionalism, and (best of all) free samples!!  We went back twice to get the exact flavor combinations we wanted, and they were super accommodating each time we met with them.  We worked with Beth.  She made sure we had the right color of turquoise ribbon around the base of our cakes, and everything turned out flawlessly.  Oh, and did I mention it tasted awesome?!  Two thumbs up.The ECC was also great.  I liked the aesthetic of the venue and the flexibility with who we could have cater there.  I will say, however, that the coordinator there is more of a "community center" coordinator versus a "wedding venue" coordinator.  I felt like I had to make the first move in setting meetings in motion, but other than that, she was easy to work with.  She was able to get me in contact with a bride who wanted to split ceiling draping costs, which I really appreciate - some venues won't do that for you.  I'd recommend the ECC again, but just a caution that you aren't getting the most proactive service there.
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards