Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Crap

Sorry October 3rd brides, but the extended forecase is showing rain Thursday through Saturday (although only a 30% chance on Saturday and then clouds Sat night). High of 60.

Re: Crap

• edited December 2011
    I saw 50 percent this past weekend and then saw the 30 percent today so I'm thankful now. Hopefully the clouds won't bring rain. A few clouds make for a very nice sunset! :) I'm trying to be ok with everything I can't control which at this point is basically everything. Thanks for sharing. How about fall colors? Might they peak this weekend?
  • KERJFKERJF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    although its tempting - try to not look until thursday! they showed 60% chance of rain starting the week before my wedding and it went down to basically no chance and it was a great day :) and if rain happens - i know you girls wont let that ruin your day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm really hoping that these cooler temps will drive the color change. Otherwise, all my fall leaf decorations will look a little out of place. My photog said that for the past 4 years the first three weekends in October were the best color wise. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! As for the rain, the weathermen are rarely right, so maybe this is a good thing!
  • edited December 2011
    Good advice Kristen! I'll be wearing the cute BRIDE tank I purchased from you on Saturday rain or shine, pretty fall colors or boring green. hkiesling-you're right. The weather peops make mistakes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards