Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Bachelorette Party-thank yous?

I'm just wondering what the proper etiquitte is for sending thank yous for a bachelorette party. Is it necessary? I got one thing off our registry, a few gift cards... Plus my sister (and MOH) had to have spent a fortune! On the hotel room, buying drinks, cover charges, decorations.... I'm thinking of getting her a gift card for somewhere nice. But I'm still not sure if I need to send thank  yous to the other girls.If anyone was in Down Town on Saturday night..I may have seen you! :D

Re: Bachelorette Party-thank yous?

• Emily&DuncanEmily&Duncan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should ALWAYS send thank yous for gifts. If someone gave you a gift, they should get a thank you. You don't need to send thank yous to any girls that attended but didn't give you a gift though. And I like the idea of giving your sister something nice. It sounds like she planned a great party for you.
  • edited December 2011
    My b-party was just a few days before the wedding, so I just included a "P.S." thank you note for coming to the b-party and any gifts on my wedding thank yous.  Since most of the gifts were silly things, I don't think I referenced them specifically... more just a thank you for celebrating with me and for the silly gifts.  In other words, I did NOT write: "P.S. thanks also for coming to my bachelorette party!  The male-stripper mug is absolutely repulsive..."  ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards