Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Airbrush makeup?

Hi there! I'm new! =]

I was wondering if anybody knows of makeup artists that do airbrush makeup in MN.? I googled it and a few popped up, but I would like some recommendations. =]

ALSO- If you had airbrush makeup done, did it look natural and last all day?
Thank you!

Re: Airbrush makeup?

• Enchanted616Enchanted616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Smart and Chic does and they will travel to you. They get great reviews on these boards. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Smart & Chic. I posted links to my photos a few threads back. I had my airbrush done around 9am and those pictures are from about 1-3pm.  It still looked good that evening too when we did our gift opening :)  Hell, I'll be honest- it looked good the next morning, because I fell asleep without washing my face. 
  • edited December 2011
    We are going with Brett Dorrian. Check her out brettdorrianartistrystudios.com
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Mariah's Beauty Marks and was happy with her services (full review in bio).  My make-up lasted all day without any touch-ups.  The airbrush foundation looked very natural and felt very light.  I have pictures in my bio under pro pics.  My make-up was applied around 1pm.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much! =]
  • edited December 2011
    Ooo I'll check these out too, I'm debating about air brush. Did any of you ladies have makeup trials with air brush versus not airbrush?
  • edited December 2011
    From what I've heard, some people love it and some people hate it. I think it really depends on your skin type and how much make-up coverage you're used to wearing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did airbrush makeup with Smart and Chic (Amber B) at my makeup trial (doubled as engagement photo makeup) and really liked how flawless it made my skin look... but my t-zone tends to get shiny and oily throughout the day and still did so with the airbrushed makeup.  I had really high expectations for it and it didn't quite live up to them, so I think I'll save $30 on the wedding day and just do regular makeup.  It's definitely worth a trial to see how it works for you, though!
  • debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did airbrush in my makeup trial with Smart & Chic (Cathi) and it looked pretty good, but was a little too plasticy and shiny for my taste. Day of I did not do the airbrush and my makeup stayed put all day. They do a great job!
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
  • drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Smart and Chic and ended up with the airbrushing and I really liked the results. You can see pro pics in my married bio.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards