Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

AW- checks

I usually don't post my checks, but I'm so relieved today that I will.

First, we booked the honeymoon to Mexico last night. I've been watching prices for so long & we found an awesome deal. I used expedia and am happy so far with how painless it's been. I can even see our seats marked as "taken" on the plane already. 

We also had a very successful meeting with our new caterer last night. We decided to ditch Kowalskis because of how flaky they've been. They are too hard to get in touch with, wont return emails or answer questions, and are constantly messing up our quote. Our new caterer (K&J) will give us much more food and service for a lower price. 

Then today my girls & I braved the snow & picked out our BM dresses. Everyone is pleased, so I'm very relieved! 
Photobucket

Re: AW- checks

• sbreuersbreuer member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Graysquirel!  We are in the process of narrowing down our caterer.  CAn you give me your contact person for K&J?
  • Enchanted616Enchanted616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome checks!  Must feel great.  I'm totally with you about non-responsive vendors.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_aw-checks-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:24bd1a61-d56a-4d21-957e-a0e82f6bbea3Post:3953c0fa-d15a-4b2b-afa4-71986b9c49f5">Re: AW- checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats Graysquirel!  We are in the process of narrowing down our caterer.  CAn you give me your contact person for K&J?
    Posted by sbreuer[/QUOTE]

<div>Sure! I suggest visiting their website if you have not done so in order to see what they offer. <a href="http://www.k-jcatering.com/">http://www.k-jcatering.com/</a>  We tasted the champagne chicken, cheesy potatoes, and sliced sirloin and liked it all. We worked with both of the owners, Kurt & Jean. They're really homey and passionate about their food. We're booking with them because besides having good food, we found that they give a ton of stuff for the price. </div>
    Photobucket
  • Cascasbaby53Cascasbaby53 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brave girl, going out in that snow! I bet you feel accomplished!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!  That food sounds delish.
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are really big checks! Oh, the sweet feeling of accomplishment.
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards