Ohio-Columbus

Men's Wearhouse

We went to men's wearhouse over the weekend to take a look at tuxes... I had no idea that they have none available to try on in the store!  Are there other stores in Columbus that have tuxes to try on? The store at Easton maybe?

Totally dissapointing because I am having a lot of trouble picturing what I want =(
BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Men's Wearhouse

• edited December 2011
    We used the Tuttle Store (I think they have Tuttle, Polaris & Easton in Columbus) and while H didn't actually try the entire tux on, they did have sample vests, ties and jackets that we experiemented with to decide on colors, style, etc.
  • loislane906loislane906 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We used the one that's by the JoAnn's off Morse Rd (near Easton). They had the whole thing he could try on, but we went with a really simple one. Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! I was very surprised about them not having stuff to try on!
    We'll have to stop by the Easton store then =)

Thanks ladies!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • KchambeKchambe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at the Polaris store this weekend and they had everything available and were so nice working with us and another Mens Warehouse out of town.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In the industry, this called a "groom try-on" and they have to be ordered. MW doesn't do them. Classics and President Tuxedo does. Some for a fee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards