Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

June 2011 Brides!

Here is a HUGE and FANTASTIC wedding photography giveaway!!  Cadence shot my wedding and is a dear friend of mine.  You cannot get better than this!!

http://www.cadencecornelius.com/

One couple will receive an engagement session and 8 hours of wedding photography coverage with two photographers.  They’ll receive fully edited, high resolution images with the rights to reproduce, one wedding day album, and an online proofing gallery to share with friends and family.

Yep. There is one small, tiny catch.  The wedding has to occur in JUNE 2011.  It can take place here, there, or anywhere*, but it must be scheduled for JUNE 2011.

So, are you getting married in June? Do you know someone getting married in June?  Send me your nominations!  I want to hear your story, how you fell in love, and why photography (and winning!) is important to you.

Please send your nominations to: cadence(at)cadencecornelius(dot)com with the subject line JUNE 2011.  Your nominations must include the following information:

Wedding Date

Names

Contact info (phone & email)

Wedding venues

One photo of the couple

The couple’s story

Please email nominations by February 1st.  The top 3 entries will then be posted on my blog where my readers (and your friends and family!) will vote to choose the winning couple.   Yes, people will be judging so it does pay to be creative…and persuasive.

*Winning couple must assume travel charges.

Re: June 2011 Brides!

• edited December 2011
    How I wish I knew someone getting married in 5 months!  Getting free wedding photography from Cadence would be the. best. gift. ever.

C'mon ladies, anyone out there who doesn't have a photographer yet?!

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Haha I have a photog but our deposit was very small....

;)
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Ooh! We don't have a photographer yet, but we're meeting with 3 this weekend and I dunno if I will have time to come up with a good essay...........I know that sounds lazy of me, hehe! Thanks for posting this. If I am not happy with the three peeps I meet with, I will definitely consider this!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we already have our photog too…but we've only paid a deposit and I think I'd be willing to forefit it to get Cadence...
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I would sure be willing to forfeit to get her.... even losing a deposit, you are still saving money in the long run! :)  I am already pre-emptively jealous of whoever wins this.

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards