Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Dress fitting rave and RSVP rant

Had my 2nd dress fitting with Louise this morning.  She is so awesome.  Makes you feel like you're the only bride ever and doesn't rush at all.  She also did a fitting for my sister today which I hadn't even mentioned to her.  I decided on a Double Classic bustle.

Invites have been out for 2 weeks and only 30% have RSVP'd....I used to be a wait till the last few days to RSVP person, but that will change going forward now that I'm the one waiting for them.  We got 2 in the mail today who added on ppl to the list which is okay budget wise, but come on ppl understand wedding ettiquitte.

Re: Dress fitting rave and RSVP rant

• kkaew816kkaew816 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Louise is great, I need to schedule my next fitting with her!

I bet you'll receive the bulk of your RSVPs back towards the end, that's why FI and I decided to have our date earlier than we originally planned! I'll also change how I RSVP because I also was one to not send it back until the last minute.
  • drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Louise too! She is fantastic!

RSVPs and anything guest list related is the worst part about wedding planning IMO. I really dont think most people know wedding etiquette unless they planned a wedding themselves.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards