Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

creative way to ask bridesmaids

Any one have a creative idea on how to ask my bridesmaids to be in my wedding?  I've already asked my two sisters to be my maids of honor and I did something personal for them.  I can't think of anything personal or creative for my 2 friends and soon to be sister-in-law.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: creative way to ask bridesmaids

• gcourteaugcourteau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wrote them each a poem that included lots of funny memories of us together, that in the end asked them to be my bridesmaid. I printed it on vellum paper and put that over a picture of the two of us in a pretty frame... I got a good response!
  • LinzstyleLinzstyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did DIY cards for each member of our party....each one contained a picture of either FI and his groomsman or myself and my bridesmaid.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I work at Target and we had someone print off an 8x10 for each girl that was a collage of a bunch of pictures of her with the girl she was asking, and then had the words  "Will you be my MOH" or "Will you be my Bridesmaid" on it.  It was really cute, and I was jealous I hadn't done something like that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I also made cards for each BM with a poem inside. On the back I had a picture of my BM and me. They loved it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards