Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Mani/Pedi for a 6 yr old?

I want to give my 6 year old neice a Mani/Pedi fun day with me for her birthday. I, however, do not want to pay the price of a normal Mani/Pedi for a 6 yr old! :) I really just want her to have fun, get a foot and hand massage and her nails painted...while I get all the extras :)  Do you know of a place that might cater to something like this? We live over in Saint Paul so the closer to the East side the better! Thanks ladies!  
imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Mani/Pedi for a 6 yr old?

• Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This sounds like SUCH a cute idea! If I were her, you'd be my favorite aunt, lol. A lot of places will do like just a polish/color change for cheaper than a full mani/pedi, so you may wanna ask about that. I would also let them know your plans, and maybe they'll work something out for ya.
  • drdifabiodrdifabio member
    edited December 2011
    The Aveda Institute could be fun too! There is a beauty institute place over my my apt that does mani/pedis for I think $11 and $15 so maybe try to track down a school in your area.
  • amyreyn1028amyreyn1028 member
    edited December 2011

There is a Regency Beauty Institute on White Bear Avenue in Maplewood and they do manicures for $11 & pedicures for $15. 

• edited December 2011
    When my sister gets her mani/pedi's, my neice gets her toes/nails paited....I'm not sure if there's a charge, but my niece loves it!!  I highly doubt my sister would pay much to have it done...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards