Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Albertville Coach Store

i was thinking of getting my BMs coach wristlets from the outlet store in Albertville. have any of you bought wristlets there (either for you or your BMs)? about how much do they cost? is there a big price difference than at a normal coach store? TIA!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Albertville Coach Store

• kristigileskristigiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its definitely worth taking a trip out there.  I get my purses there all the time!  They always hand out 20% off coupons at the door plus everything is already marked down.  I'm pretty sure my husband got my wristlet there a few years ago for like 20 bucks.  The only downside is that you never know what products they will have or how much.  Have fun!!
    August 14, 2010 image*PLANNING* *MARRIED*
  • edited December 2011
    Love the Coach outlet there! Their wristlets usually start at about 35 dollars and go up from there.  You can always use coupons like the PP shared.  They hand out 20% off coupons all the time. 

And as for you buying your BM's wristlets, I think it's a great idea.  Your girls will love them. :)  I know I would love to receive one!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my girls wristlets too!
    Their typical wristlet is $39.99. I had a 20% off coupon and paid $31.99.

• edited December 2011
    I had this same idea.. I asked the Coach rep when I was in Macy's about the Outlet and she said that they actually get exclusive designs that are not available in regular coach stores now. Cool but you still don't know whats there until you go.
  • edited December 2011
    This is what I'm planning on doing also, and I will be going to Albertville!
  • edited December 2011
    When I got mine, there were probably 15 different colors of the coach signature pattern. I got 3 all black and 3 gray and black.

Thinking about going back to get myself an ivory one to hold my chapstick that night. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I looove the albertville store! Thats an awesome idea for BM gifts
  • edited December 2011
    Just like pp said, that's an awesome idea! I'm so going to check into that. Thanks for posting!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    thanks ladies! i am heading over tomorrow so hopefully they'll be handing out coupons...if not thats fine too. we'll see what happens! :)

• edited December 2011
    so i went there today. they were handing out 30% coupons at the door, so i got these babies for $27 each! super pumped.

• edited December 2011
    ahh cute! I am sure your BM's will absolutely love them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love that store.  I've never bought a wristlet from them, but I have bought several purses on a really steep discount.  I got a cotton patchwork purse there once for $90 and it's huge.

Does anyone know if the Waterford outlet is still there?  I heard they closed, but haven't been up there in awhile to see for myself.
  • edited December 2011
    i dont think the waterford store is there. i didn't see it, and i just checked this list and didn't see it there either. but maybe i missed it (i hope i did - i LOVE their champagne flutes)

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/store_listing.asp?id=52#s_housewares

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards