Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Suggest a DJ?

Would anyone like to suggest a DJ that they used (and liked) for their reception? We are getting married in the east metro (if that matters).

Thanks!!!!

Re: Suggest a DJ?

• MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard a lot of great things about Neon Express and I have since chosen to book with them for my wedding next summer.  They have great customer service and great prices.

www.neon-express.net/

Good Luck!
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I second Neon Express.  I booked them for next May after hearing about their services here on TK.  It's run by 2 guys, Dave's the owner and Mark works with him.  We met with Mark and he is a "straight up, no BS" kind of business guy - just what we were looking for!  They are very flexible and professional so far.  Their packages prices are super competetive and I have no doubt that Mark will go above and beyond to make our day spectacular!  Just my two cents :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Third vote for Neon Express :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • wittyschaffywittyschaffy member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Midwest Sound and Light for my reception as well as my sisters.  They did a great job both times.
  • tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Midwest Sound is great. I have to admit that I'm a little impartial, but I used to work for them and think that everything behind the scenes is very organized and thorough.
  • edited December 2011
    I'll fourth Neon Express.  I can let you know more about them after my wedding in six weeks.
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I used Neon Express for my wedding last month and was very happy with them. Marc was my DJ and he was really awesome!  We had a TON of people on the dance floor all night!!  (Their prices really can't be beat either!)
  • jtothelee216jtothelee216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Midwest Sounda and Light -- our DJ was Mike and he was fantastic!  He made sure everything was running smoothly, talked my photographers into staying through a few more dances, and even made sure our beer pitchers at the head table were full.  He went above and beyond, in my opinion.
  • bellaxanthebellaxanthe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friend recommend Jake Rudh.  FANTASTIC.  Cannot wait for him to do ours.  He's a true musichead if your tastes are offbeat - he's a great choice.  Got voted best DJ 2003-2009 in Twin Cities - city pages.  Also has a ongoing club show at Club Jaeger I believe.  Total word of mouth sort of guy.

[email protected] or on myspace.
    photo c603d655-594e-44b6-a311-72f04e7a561b_zpscca2447c.jpg My Little Sweetheart Follow Me on Pinterest
  • brimavenbrimaven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another one for Midwest Sound. We have seen them many times and loved it.
  • LinzstyleLinzstyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Music Mix entertainment.....they were wonderful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards