Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

"Threads I'm Watching" Help

On my "Threads I'm Watching" page, I can't find the option to look back at other pages. Does this make sense? Only 20 threads are listed and I'm 100% positive I've book marked way more then this, but there is no "page 1 of ....." option anywhere on the page that I can find. It used to be listed at the bottom and now it is nowhere to be found.

Here's a screen shot of the top of the page:

And a screen shot of the bottom of the page:

Am I blind or is there something wrong?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "Threads I'm Watching" Help

• edited December 2011
    Ugh, sorry I don't know why those pictures got so blurry. They're better when you click on them.
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm...that's weird! I feel like there used to be an option to "view all" or "view more"....
  • edited December 2011
    I've had that happen to me before and then magically it fixes itself in a day or so.  Maybe I reset my browser?  Don't really know.
    MSP Boards Signature Challenge: You and Your Flower Girl Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto to PP; try closing and opening back up or even logging off and logging back in?

Surprise; something's not working on TK ;)
  • edited December 2011
    I think TK may be extra wonky tonight - mine keeps telling me I am on the NYC boards...
    MSP Boards Signature Challenge: You and Your Flower Girl Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://minneapolis-stpaul.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_threads-im-watching?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:6e55e387-c1f3-480d-9b09-9b0d8c9bde40Post:fb4711c0-dd56-4000-9126-42539805df6f">Re: "Threads I'm Watching" Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think TK may be extra wonky tonight - mine keeps telling me I am on the NYC boards...
    Posted by esmurphy[/QUOTE]

<div>Mine's been doing that all week!</div>
  • edited December 2011
    Its so strange!  The posts are normal and MSP but all the side links are NYC. Oh well. 
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I tried waiting it out before I asked, but it's been like that for a couple of weeks now. I just tried logging out and logging back in and nothing :-/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards