Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

outside ceremony site

I'm wondering if anyone knows of an outdoor ceremony site for about 200 guests?  We just booked our venue at the varsity but need a ceremony site!  Its for June ... but i'm kind of looking for a spot where we can all get ready also... Any info will help!  Thanks!

Re: outside ceremony site

• Options
    edited March 2012
    I'm wondering if anyone knows of an outdoor ceremony site for about 200 guests?  We just booked our venue at the varsity but need a ceremony site!  Its for June ... but i'm kind of looking for a spot where we can all get ready also... Any info will help!  Thanks!
  • Options
    The Varsity Theater?  In Dinkytown?  And for June 2012?  If it's this June you're kinda behind the game here...

Look at Minneapolis Parks and Rec:  http://www.minneapolisparks.org/default.asp?PageID=24

I'd probably call and ask what (if anything) is available on your date before you invest too much time looking at options.
  • Options
    yes, the varsity theater in dinkytown ... our wedding is not until june 1st, 2013, but I'm trying to just book the ceremony site early because sometimes it goes pretty fast.
  • Options
    I think its aways from your reception site but Trellis in stillwater is AMAZING! It may be booked up though but may be somthing you want to check out  www.trellisevents.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards