Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

AW: I think I *finally* have the perfect ceremony venue!

So I heard back from The Marsh today, and they do indeed to just ceremonies, and included with the fee is not only the chairs, but also an indoor room to use as a back up incase of rain! And it's under budget! Score! We're going to tour it while we're in MN this week, I'm so excited! I was starting to freak out a bit, because really the only check I have done is the reception venue, and it seems like all the girls on the May 2012 board have so much done already! So getting this check would help me relax a bit, heh. :)

Here's the website with some pics of the outdoor and indoor space. It looks so pretty! Also, I actually took some after school classes there in high school, so it's kinda nostalgic for me too, heh.

Re: AW: I think I *finally* have the perfect ceremony venue!

• aabrahams7aabrahams7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That place looks awesome!! Hopefully everything works out!
  • edited December 2011
    That's great!  Congrats on the possible check!  = )  Keep us posted if that's what you decide to go with!  = )
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay congrats and hopefully it works out for you!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats :)
  • edited December 2011
    Looks beautiful
  • hippoloverhippolover member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice!

Really, once you have the venue, it comes together. I promise it all falls into place.

Congrats!
  • schmoodschmood member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to a ceremony there (and they also had the reception elsewhere)  It was very pretty out on the deck overlooking the wetlands.   It was threating rain that day, but we never got hit.  Anddddd, there was a beautiful rainbow in the distance from where it DID rain!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So I just got an email back after asking about a tour - and she apparently didn't look at my wedding date in the first email I sent, because now, after I've already fallen in love with it and gotten excited about it, she tells me that they're not booking any events in May because it's their anniversary and they need to keep those dates open for the public. I'm really upset. I was really excited about this venue.

Back to square one, which at this point is trying to find a back up site for Norenberg Gardens. Does anyone know of any decent looking halls or meeting rooms in the Minnetonka/Wayzata area, or from that area on the way to Minneapolis?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards