Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

GTG - this Sunday!

Just a reminder that we have a GTG this Sunday in Saint Paul!

If you want to come and havent already let me know, either post your email or PM me and I will add it to the evite!

Cant wait to see all of you! Now I need to decide which of my many DIY projects I should bring :).

Oh and for those of you thinking of doing the wire hangers - one of the girls on my club board added the wire name to a wood hanger which I think would likely hold up much better with heavy dresses. Here is the link with directions if you are interested:
http://shellchris.weebly.com/custom-hangers.html

Re: GTG - this Sunday!

• edited December 2011
    question... will anyone have a drill I can use? :)
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have a couple of powerdrills.  What kind of bit is needed?
  • edited December 2011
    I am using black velvet hangers and my FI already drilled the holes in, all I have to do it form the names! (Doing them for my BMs).  But I probably need help, I tried doing one already and it doesn't look smooth like Danielle's.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I can def help with the letters for the hangers!

It looks like she used a dremel or drill with a 5/64" bit.
    Heather would you or someone else coming have that?

• maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

What time does it start, again?

I already replied "yes" to the Evite, but it turns out I may or may not be able to make it. FI and I are trying to squeeze a cupcake tasting, a food tasting, and a visit to his parents (in rural WI) into one short weekend... and it may not all end up happening.

Either that, or I'll be a little tardy at the very least.

edited December 2011

It starts at 3 and you are welcome to come late!

• hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_gtg-this-sunday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:8ea3dc8a-f228-4410-9279-1ceb021db12aPost:27a44011-7620-4461-9938-0cbf8cad9258">Re: GTG - this Sunday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can def help with the letters for the hangers! It looks like she used a dremel or drill with a 5/64" bit. Heather would you or someone else coming have that?
    Posted by drdifabio[/QUOTE]

I think that's a fairly standard size, right?  I have at least three drill bit sets in the basement.  I'm sure I have something that will work.
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    edited December 2011
    :-(. As much as I love Chicago...I hate missing out on awesome GTGs in MN! I so wish I could go! You all have to promise to have lots of fun for me, as I will also be studying, lol.
  • babybrd182babybrd182 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I've been MIA on the boards for awhile, cuz I just bought a house (hooray!). What is the GTG for...sounds like DIY wedding projects? I would like to come! my email is bridget_ek@yahoo.com

Thanks gals :)

-Knottie Bridget Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 11th, 2011 Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Bridget - I just added you! And yes - it is a DIY GTG so if you have any DIY projects feel free to bring them along! If not too you are still more than welcome to come!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards