Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Reviews on Daube's Bakery

Does anyone have any reviews for Daube's Bakery out of Rochester? Do you have any other recommendations for cakes in the Rochester (or SE MN) area? Thank you!

Re: Reviews on Daube's Bakery

• edited December 2011

I live in Rochester and can tell you the Daube's is awesome! I have never had their wedding cake, but their bakery items are awesome. You might also check out Otto's in Byron, MN. I am not sure if they do cakes, but their bakery is very good and well known. Hope that helps!

Kristi

• edited December 2011
    Sorry this review is so late.  I am an old Knottie is who comes here every once in awhile to give reviews.

We used Daube's for our wedding cakes (tabletop cakes) in November of 2009.  They  were very professional and the owner is very particular about her decorating (which is great if you have a specific vision of what you want)!  They do charge a delivery fee (for Twin Cities weddings and anythig out of Roch, our wedding was in Winona).

We actually did three types of wedding table cakes.  Carrot and Chocolate Carrot with cream cheese frosting, Lemom Poppyseed and a Zachertorte (chocolate with raspberry).  The cakes were what I got the most compliments on at the wedding, they were SERIOUSLY delicious. 

Go for a tasting.  I bet you won't be disppointed ;)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards