Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Rhinestone Sash

Hey Girls,
So I am like 5 foot 2  so i am having my dress made (the price for alterations was a nightmare for me). I want to have a rhinestone/beaded belt for under my bust line (a lot like the sash on the kenneth pool degas dress). I am having a hard time finding one that the bead work goes all around. I checked etsy and didn't really LOVE anything i found on there. Is there any one who got a sash like this? if so where?
Thanks ladies :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rhinestone Sash

• edited December 2011
    I bought one on ebay and I absolutely love it.  The rhinestones look high-quality and it's actually heavier than I thought it would be.  If you go on ebay and find the seller or shop"Tatishotties" you can view all of their headbands/sashes (mine was listed as a headband but I'm wearing it as a sash - as it is, the ribbon won't be long in the back but I'm ok with that)  Just a warning, there are items other than bridal sashes that look like stripper acessories!  I hope you find what you're looking for!
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also put out an alchemy request on etsy. Or of there is a particular vendor on there whose sashes you really like, but aren't exactly what you want, you can contact them directly and see if they would custom make one for you. You could even send them pictures of the one you like, and they can try and make something similar.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi There! I got a beaded sash, belt, if that's what you mean from the Wedding Shoppe in St. Paul. It was made by the designer Pronovias. They have several different options so I would definitely recommend you check it out! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards