Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

AW: Vendor Reviews!!!

So I finally finished all of my reviews :) They are in my married bio {clicky} I've included Etsy reviews too all the way at the bottom :)

There are also non-pro pics up :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: Vendor Reviews!!!

• edited December 2011
    Yay! How lucky to have such amazing vendors (nothing but A++++ it looked like!) The snow made the outside of your venue look extra stunning! And of course you looked absolutely beautiful! Can't wait for pro pics and I'm stalking Matt's site for your video :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, looks like you were very happy with most of your vendors! I'm sure you can't wait to get your pics back from Spencer :)

Also, we got all of our rings from Mervis! We absolutely loved them :)
  • Enchanted616Enchanted616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

It looked like you did awesome picking out your vendors!  Thanks for the helpful reviews.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, anything past two extra plus signs and I figure you're pretty happy. :)

Sounds like it was a great day with wonderful vendors!
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
  • edited December 2011
    Glad everything was so great for you guys! :) Loved all the pics, too and your dresssss, SO PRETTY! congrats again!
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • tlbattagliatlbattaglia member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reviews! 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    gah. you're making me feel like a slacker now.
  • drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha yeah - the +++ were great with the vendors! :) I also had Sarah as a DOC and loved her too! She is just such a nice lady and so easy to work with!

You non pro pics look great too! I already got a sense of how great your wedding day was from looking at those so I cant wait to see your pro pics!
  • bellaxanthebellaxanthe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You look Stunning!!! So happy your day went so well despite all that snow.  It made it that more magical.

photo c603d655-594e-44b6-a311-72f04e7a561b_zpscca2447c.jpg My Little Sweetheart Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing the reviews - the only one we have in common is Penny Steele but OMG I can't wait to eat that cake!!  Can't wait to see pics by Spencer - they're bound to be amazing.  And you look soooo gorgeous - like a bridal model, seriously! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!! We really had a blast!!!  Probably the reason for the "grade inflation" haha, I really loved all of the vendors :)

Steph - don't worry, I've been procrastinating with everything else in life so that's why there are vendor reviews up :) - how can I help you build the MSP bio??
  • edited December 2011
    Looks like you had a great day!  So glad you loved Matt (we totally thought he's worth the cost) and I'll most likely be booking Penny this week (her cake practically made me pee my pants hahah) Can't wait to see your pro pics!
    Hitched! 09.30.11
  • edited December 2011

Thinking about calling Russells on the Lake since you said the food was amazing. Anything else I should know about them or that you can think of? Was it really that good?

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards