Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

December GTG (PM me)

Hey ladies! I hope everyone had a nice long-weekend, and are all "back on the diet train" (HAHAHA!)

I just wanted to re-post about the Holiday Get Together (GTG). 

It will be December 20th at veijes house. Please post your email here so I can send you the evite.  (Maybe LittleSweetie could make this sticky?)

EDIT: please PM, Private Message, me with your email, see LS's reply below, simply click on the "Private message" link (bottom right corner) on my original post to PM me (or anyone) and then reply to this post letting me know you PM'ed me. ...I will also be keeping an eye on my PM's. --how many times can one post have PM's in it? (HA) 

Hope to see all of the regular faces, and many, many new ones. 

imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: December GTG (PM me)

• drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am working to put together my present for this! I got one item on Black Friday!

• LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stickie it is!

I'd recommend posting your email addresses in a PM versus on the board in the open.  Why?  Many email addresses are scooped up via online bots and added to spam lists, not to mention vendors seeing email addresses and soliciting to Knotties (which has happened, believe it or not!). 

Just an FYI/best practice now that we actually have PMs.  You could edit your OP, threemarie, or just keep it in mind for next time :)
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow....the things spammers go through! I will certainly change my post! thanks LS. 
    imageimage

• LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Threemarie24 - would it be ok if I unstuck this, and changed the subject of the board stickie to also say GTG Info, and PM threemarie24 in the GTG section?  Wondering if/how we should clean up the stickies and not have 4 at the top of the board.  Thoughts/would that be ok??
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can unsticky it, NP. I think I'll post a reminder next week, as it is getting closer for anyone else who would want to come. :) 
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards