Ohio-Columbus

Ring Bearer Gift

Any recommendations for a 7 year old ring bearer gift? I have saw a lot of ideas in some magazines such as personalized bags and cups but I'm not really interested in those.

Re: Ring Bearer Gift

• edited December 2011
    I've seen a really cute ring bearer book and then they had a plaque type thing engraved with his name and date.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, I really do like the picture frame idea, I have also seen a really cute t-shirt in one of the catalogs I have that says "King of the Ring." I thought that was pretty cute, but of course my FI wanted to have it changed to "Lord of the King" since he is a Lord of the Rings fan...lol

I would just look around and you will see ideas and things. If you are crafty/creative, you could even make something, look at Michael's and/or Hobby Lobby, etc. for stuff to make a personalized gift for him.
  • edited December 2011
    I did do the bag and mug idea from orientaltrading.com but the I filled the bag with coloring books, toys and fun things for him at the reception.  I might throw in a movie of something when it gets closer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards