Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

NWR - Massage Recs?

My SIL wants to buy a massage for my hubby for his birthday.  Does anyone know any good places? We live in the St Paul area, but any spot in the Twin Cities would be okay.

Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NWR - Massage Recs?

• Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    does he go to a gym? that's the only place I've ever gotten a pro massage, and was very happy with it. it'd be less intimidating for a guy to get one at the gym he already goes to rather than a salon or spa.
  • Options
    maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, I kind of expected them to be skeevy... but  Massage Envy is actually pretty awesome. It's a chain that you usually find in suburban strip malls... and there are a ton in the Twin Cities. They have a variety of different massage therapists, with a range of different specialties. They also do a very good job of being gender neutral, unlike some spas that clearly market themselves towards women only.
  • Options
    LolaBelle515LolaBelle515 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly highly highly recommend Premiere Fitness studios in Woodbury.  I have gone to Becca Sarafolean here many many times (I can't speak for the other masseuses, but she is incredible).  It is in Woodbury, which is too far for me now, but I sometimes think about driving 45 minutes just to go there. She. Is. Amazing.

I currently go to The Refinery in Mpls (Dinkytown) which is good and inexpensive...so that's a good option too, but no one compares to Becca!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    schmoodschmood member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've had good luck with Sr. Rosalind's in West St. Paul (she's the one that's at the St. Paul Saints games.)   They have both professional and student massage therapists.   I believe the students are $30/hr and the professionals are $60/hr.  I've done both - I had one pretty good student and one not so good.  And the professional one that I've been to is good as well. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LauraK17LauraK17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Massage Envy.  I go to the one in Eden Prairie and you can't beat their prices!
    Married 9/3/2010!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    brimavenbrimaven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Third Massage Envy. I see Julie in Maple Grove, she's FANTASTIC!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards