Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Ladies who used Smart & Chic

Did you get the spray on foundation?  Did you get the make up touch up kit?  Were these worth the cost?  They are doing my make up and I was just wondering what you thought about the extras that are offered. 

Thanks for your help!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ladies who used Smart & Chic

• edited December 2011
    I did the airbrush foundation and LOVED it!  My sister did this as well and really loved it too.  My other two BM's did the traditional foundation and one of them had done airbrush at a trial.  The one who did airbrush at the trial and then did not the day of the wedding said that she liked the feeling of wearing make-up and liked the heavier coverage. 
    I'm the type of person who doesn't like the feeling of make-up and traditionally wear a powder foundation, so I really liked that it didn't feel like anything. 
    I did not purchase the touch-up kit and I really didn't even think that I would've needed it anyways.  My make-up held up all night!  So, I didn't think it to be a necessary cost.
  • edited December 2011
    I also did the airbrush foundation and was so happy with it.  It didn't feel heavy and my makeup stayed on all day (12:30p-3am).  It was also a hot July day so I was sweating and it stayed in place.  I would definitely recommend having the airbrush done.  I didn't get the makeup touch up kit, but I did buy the lipstick for $5, which I'm really glad I did.  I needed to use it a couple times during pics and right before the ceremony.  I didn't need to touch up my makeup because I had the airbrush.
  • caritraviscaritravis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I used them and I had the airbrush done. I loved it.  It didn't feel like I was wearing a ton of makeup and I felt like it looked pretty natural.  It also held up all day and night.

I didn't purchase a touch up kit.  I don't think it's worth it.  I had lipstick and I NEVER reapplied.  I had no time to.

• AmberDerekAmberDerek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for your input, I think I will try the airbrush at my trial.  I never wear makeup other than mascara unless I am going out and then I will wear a little eye make up and bronzer.

I hate the feeling of foundation so I think the air brush foundation sounds like a great option.  I won't get the touch up kit, I don't think I could jusify another expense : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards