Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

PSA - Michaels

Hey ladies - I called Michaels today to see if they had the favor bags I was thinking of getting.  They didn't & I'm bummed, but I may have found another option already!  Anyway...  The girl told me to check back in a few days because they're redoing their whole bridal aisle.  Not sure if that means they'll be getting new stuff & not carrying some of what they have now or what.  But, I just wanted to let you all know, in case you had something in mind you wanted to get, because it might not be there in a few days!

Re: PSA - Michaels

• Sarahsue1684Sarahsue1684 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What would be in the favor bags? I was just at paper depot this weekend and they had a ton of options for favor bags and you can buy them in bulk there or exact amount of what you would need...it would probably be cheaper too.
  • edited December 2011
    We're doing a peanut & candy corn mixture.  It's a fall wedding so it fits.  I'll have to check out the Paper Depot though.  Thanks!  = )
  • Sarahsue1684Sarahsue1684 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mmm that is one of my fall fav's. They have stuff that will work for that perfectly there!
  • edited December 2011
    Same here Sarah!  That's why we're doing it!  FI doesn't understand favors & the reasoning for them, so he said we could do whatever, he didn't care.  So I picked that & it should be pretty cheap too, so that's good with me!  = )

I will check out the Paper Depot for sure - Thanks for the heads up!  = )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards