Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Caterer Suggestions??

So we have just started looking into different caterers.  Does anyone have any recommendations for inexpensive caterers?  I would love to have a sit-down dinner but depending on price might have to go for the buffet.

Re: Caterer Suggestions??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't help much with catering suggestions since my venue is providing my food, but I can tell you that the sit-down options for our meal were a lot cheaper than a buffet.  Even having 2 different choices for meal was still cheaper than a buffet.  Your cost may depend on your guest numbers tho.  Not sure what others have found out; hope it helps a little!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Russell's on the Lake, I HIGHLY recommend them, fantastic prices, great customer service and most importantly, DELICIOUS food!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PP that my venue supplies the food but the dinner was a lot cheaper than the buffet. We are having 3 opts. as well.
  • Options
    debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend The Deco. They are Minneapolis-based and do a phenomenal job. We're using them and I cannot wait!
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
  • Options
    laura_fettlaura_fett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our caterer is CH Professional Catering, out of Little Falls, but they travel to the cities. His buffet starts at $15 and sit down at $25. We had our food tasting a few weeks ago, and his food is AMAZING!! The portions are huge and visually pleasing. I will have to say like most chefs he does have a bit an "I'm awesome" attitude, which makes his customer service slack a bit. It made me nervous before we had our tasting, but then I realized it's just his phone skills, and he is a wonderful chef.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards