Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Reminder- Holiday GTG!

Everyone's invited! Even if you've never been to a GTG, even if you're new around here, even if you haven't introduced yourself yet... even if you're married. :)

I sent out the evites awhile ago to everyone who had responded to the original post.  If you didn't receive yours or if you'd like to be added, please let me know! Either pm me or email me.... steph0871 at gmail

Recap:
Date: Sunday, December 12th
Time: 4p-7p (or later?)
Where: Muddy Paws Cheesecakes, St Louis Park
Who: all of you lovely ladies (and friends!)
What: some yummy cheesecake tasting, and a small wedding panel if you have any questions. At least one photog and one coordinator will be there.

Don't forget to bring a small ($10) gift if you want to participate in the random exchange!

Here's the original post too, fyi:

Can't wait to see you all!

Re: Reminder- Holiday GTG!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Pretty pumped for the cheesecake :) Oh and I suppose to meet some Knotties, too!
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh! I was so excited to go to this, and now I have to work that day. =( Major bummer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got sent an evite but I work all freaking day so I won't be able to go....again..... :-(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_reminder-holiday-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:e0b419ba-b1fa-4cfc-8e98-cbd2a42ebccePost:0dd6c7a4-e50b-4fde-a444-9af0cb9e2d7f">Re: Reminder- Holiday GTG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got sent an evite but I work all freaking day so I won't be able to go....again..... :-(
    Posted by leggwilliams[/QUOTE]

Me=sad :0(

And you're right, we still need to have coffee!
    Hitched! 09.30.11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_reminder-holiday-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:e0b419ba-b1fa-4cfc-8e98-cbd2a42ebccePost:0dd6c7a4-e50b-4fde-a444-9af0cb9e2d7f">Re: Reminder- Holiday GTG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got sent an evite but I work all freaking day so I won't be able to go....again..... :-(
    Posted by leggwilliams[/QUOTE]

<div>whaaat? so sad.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know :-( I was really looking forward to cheesecake! And meeting you guys too, I guess ;-)

The next one after the holiday season is over I'm asking off work for!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards