Ohio-Columbus
Options

May 8th BRIDES!

Are there any May 8th brides?

I just checked the 10 day forecast. 70 degrees and partly cloudy with 10% chance of rain. I hope that cloudiness goes away and we have 0% chance of rain. Ohio weather is so unpredictable.

Good luck ladies!!!!!

Re: May 8th BRIDES!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds like a great forecast!  Our photographer told us that cloudy days are actually really good for pictures (no squinting, etc).  Hope it stays great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I had everyone telling me next Saturday has a small chance of rain, and that the forecasters HAVE to say there's going to be some sort of rain during these months, for some odd reason. So hopefully no rain at all! And keep the temp in the 70s. Pops of sun are allowed. Our photographer also said cloudy is good. It was cloudy during our e-pics and the pics turned out wonderful. 

I hope the weather doesn't turn for the worse for us brides next week. Because the forecasters could say 70s one day and blizzard the next...Eeek! 
  • Options
    aldavisaldavis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the weather info.  A few people had asked me, but I've been so busy trying to figure out the logistics of completing all of the little details, dealing w/ a crazy workload, and getting ready for the 6 hour trip back to OH that I didn't really want to look so I didn't have something else to potentially worry about.  But I am relieved that I know now.
    A
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards