Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Bio Updated

w/ my latested VistaPrint creations... which include a couple signs and favor tags

they are so many that I even created their own page ahah

Re: Bio Updated

• edited December 2011

I like that you used the business cards as favor tags :) good call!

June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Ok this has been bothering me for a while now....but how the HELL do you get to the "bio"? So many peopele reference their "bio" but when I click on your user name...and then click "bio" apprently that is not the "bio" everyone keeps talking about because there is never anything in there..any help woud be much appreciated as this is pissing me off now...! haha.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • sailerweddingsailerwedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_bio-updated?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:e774f83b-85fe-4525-846c-a166b509b766Post:9b83e235-737d-4f24-b8fb-d2e56d2b9dec">Re: Bio Updated</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok this has been bothering me for a while now....but how the HELL do you get to the "bio"? So many peopele reference their "bio" but when I click on your user name...and then click "bio" apprently that is not the "bio" everyone keeps talking about because there is never anything in there..any help woud be much appreciated as this is pissing me off now...! haha.
    Posted by julesrachele6[/QUOTE]

The link to the bio's everyone talks about are in the signature, Shan's is under the photos of her and FI and her super cute dog! I am a slacker and don't have a planning bio but I frequent everyone elses for ideas :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ohhhh..haha...god I would of never in a million years found that...! Thank you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    sorry!!  You can get to my bio by Clicking "Planning Bio" under my pictures and above my ticker...

Dont' feel bad it took me months before I figured it out too! Heck it took me a couple months to find the boards!
  • edited December 2011
    BTW Sailer - My dog now thinks she is a Husky Sled dog with all this snow - I open the door and its like we are in the races LoL for 12lbs she has some pull haha
  • sailerweddingsailerwedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol my dog does the same thing except she is a big mystery mixed breed (I think she's part border collie because she looks like it and she loves to "herd" my niece and nephews!) but yeah we open the door and she just tears through the snow...she's 45 pounds though! I wish I could somehow upload a video of her playing in the snow....its like she prances through it. Ah being a proud dog owner, I talk like she's my child :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_bio-updated?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:e774f83b-85fe-4525-846c-a166b509b766Post:5d25f14d-8191-47d1-8b6f-f49a924ae6d3">Re: Bio Updated</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol my dog does the same thing except she is a big mystery mixed breed (I think she's part border collie because she looks like it and she loves to "herd" my niece and nephews!) but yeah we open the door and she just tears through the snow...she's 45 pounds though! I wish I could somehow upload a video of her playing in the snow....its like she prances through it. Ah being a proud dog owner, I talk like she's my child :)
    Posted by sailerwedding[/QUOTE]

I totally know what you mean by "prances" through the snow. My 5.5 month old lab puppy does the same thing. It's hilarious but also annoying because I'm being dragged along with! :P My family dog was a beagle (recently passed) and he was a champion show dog so whenever he walked through snow he trotted like he was hot stuff, but my little pup prances like she's in a race!
  • debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used VistaPrint business cards for our favor tags, too! They work like a charm. :)
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards