Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

So who all had B-pics this weekend?

Who else got B-pics this weekend and how did it go? 

Re: So who all had B-pics this weekend?

• edited December 2011
    I did, on Saturday, and it went great! (there is a previously thread "Just home from bpics" too)
    How was it?  I hope you enjoyed it as much as the ladies I've chatted with did!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh whoops!  I scanned the board for a post before but didn't notice that thread.  I'll go check it out  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Kari-  did you also do them through Cadence??
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I did!  me and 2 of my girlfriends did them on Sunday.   Were you the girl that was there when we arrived?
  • edited December 2011
    Nope I was there on Saturday... Angie (martiac) got to watch me prance around half naked... haaa
  • edited December 2011
    hahahaa....and the other guy ;)
  • edited December 2011

Let's be real, we made that guys day :)  I wonder what he thought was going on??

• edited December 2011
    Kari that must have been the three of you that were there when my friend Kirsten and I arrived at 3pm!!!  Wish I had known!!

We had a blast, I thought the three ladies were great!  I'm definitely excited to see the finished product... I am pretty sure I don't have a naturally sexy face lol :)

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I thought that was you but I didn't want to say anything in case it wasn't - that would have been awkward!   "Hey, are you the girl from the internet?"     "Um.... what??"    Haha.  :)    Dang it I should have spoken up!  :)

I actually was a bit disapointed in my hair.  She didn't ask me what I wanted done to it at all and I really disliked the style.  Plus I brought clip-in extensions (really nice, expensive ones) and she didn't want to put them in because she didn't have time 'considering it's a marathon' which I do understand, however at the same time she kept taking breaks to text someone, plus it's not like you get these types of photos often so it's kind of  big deal to like how you look.  The way she did my hair wasn't anything extravagent by any means and didn't take much time at all.  *Plus* if I had known that she didn't want to put them in I would have just had my SIL do it, who is my regular stylist anyway and came to the shoot with us for moral support.  ugh.  done venting, was just bummed that I wasn't crazy about how I looked and I obviously can't 'do it over' ya know?   :(
  • edited December 2011
    That is a bummer :(  I am sure your pics turned out amazing though!!  I kinda knew that the hair/makeup phase could only last as long as the shoot, after my extensive research on B-pic marathons.. lol... but maybe it should be in the fine print or something.  For what its worth, Kirsten and I thought your group looked incredible!  The golf club poses - I don't think that was you though? - were super cute :)

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think that we were still ahead of schedule though.  Plus my SIL was on her way there and she could have put them in for me, but the stylist just didn't seem to want to work with that at all.  It was just kinda awkward and what not so I didn't ask/say much after I saw her initial reaction.  

The Golf club girl was my MOH  :)   I really loved her shots in the white sheet, those were my fave! !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards