Ohio-Columbus

DJ

I am having a hard time finding a DJ. I've found a few I like but I'm not sure about them. does anyone have any experience with JT Michaels or Master Mix? if anyone knows of any I'm up for suggestions. thanks JAYME

Re: DJ

• edited December 2011
    Have never heard of those, but that doesn't mean much. I would be more than happy to recommend mine if you would like. You can page me on this board and send me a PM and I will send you the info.
  • edited December 2011
    Went to a wedding that used Master Mix. The bride told me the DJ was good at playing songs they wanted to hear, but as a guest I felt like he wasn't great at getting people on the floor. We used Jodi from Night Music and absolutely loved her. Really laid back, flexible, and easy to work with, got people on the floor without being cheesy, and stuck to our playlist. We got a ton of compliments. Highly recommend her!
  • BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not heard of either of those DJs, unfortunately, but I can speak from experience that David from Night Music was fantastic at our wedding.  Played our songs, added in some of his own, and kept the dance floor packed.  I could not have been more pleased.  Good luck in your search!
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • kimcatbridekimcatbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much guys I've heard a lot of good things about Night Music...Think I will give them a call Thanks Again
  • edited December 2011

Just had my wedding this past Saturday in Columbus. Pete Downhour is HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!  He was extremely professional, good at what he does, and definitely listened to what I wanted. Very satisfied with his work:) His email address is midwestdjpro@gmail.com

• edited December 2011

Thanks, I sent him an email. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards